Thursday

Raven Symone Reveals Her Weight Loss Secret


Raven Symone, the 25 year old singer and actress who played Oliva in The Cosby Show, Raven Symone have been in the mouths of several who have questioned how it is exactly that they got down to their newfound frame. Symone, who also goes by just Raven, also admitted that the amount of attention and praise that her new slender figure attracts is quite humorous.
“I find it funny that people now come up to me and say, ‘Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous. I’m like, ‘I was beautiful before I lost weight. Egotistically speaking, I thought I was amazing.’”
All of this brings me to my question of the day for you guys. Do you think that if one opted to have weight loss surgery as opposed to regular diet and exercise that they’re taking the “easy” way out? Why or why not? I once overheard someone say that they “didn’t care” about gaining weight because they knew that they could be approved for weight loss surgery and drop the weight fairly quickly. I couldn’t do a thing but shake my head. When talk show host Wendy Williams asked Symone for her figure slimming secret, the former That’s So Raven star replied “less stress.”
 “I stopped stressing. You have to realize at 15, there was a whole entire show I had on my shoulders. It was a very big cast and crew and if you’re sick for a day, people lose money and that’s a problem,” she said at the time.
“It wasn't just over eating because I’ve actually been eating the same. I keep a little bit more smaller portions because I learned that your body has to get rid of that stress some way. Some people break out, some people lose their hair, some lose weight, some people gain weight, my body just reacted a certain kind of way.” So now that Symone has lost a reported 35 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment